[avr-libc-dev] [bug #18806] attiny24/44/84 timer vector names are incorr

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #18806] attiny24/44/84 timer vector names are incorrect
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 21:43:08 +0000

Update of bug #18806 (project avr-libc):

             Assigned to:                    None => joerg_wunsch

Follow-up Comment #1:

The interrupt vector names are derived directly from the Atmel
part XML files.  If you think they are in error, please file
a bug report at avr at atmel dot com so they should decide
about which names to go with.

In the long run, we'd like to derive all our header file
information automatically from the XML files (at least,
initially).

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?18806>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/