Re: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #1929] -Inf not detected

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #1929] -Inf not detected
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 23:53:13 +0100

As Weddington, Eric wrote:

> > And a general question: what is the best method to
> > do in this case: a bug is fixed only in CVS and there
> > is no realise?  If a bug is declared as fixed it is
> > removed from a view.

> Set Status to Fixed. Set Percent Complete to 100%. Leave Open/Closed
> as Open. Add a Comment to say where the bug is fixed (e.g. CVS HEAD,
> future version x.y).

That's fine by me.  Note that I closed these four bugs in preparation
of release 1.6.0, as they actually are fixed now but won't be fixed
ever in the 1.4 branch.

As a general rule, I'd like to ask anyone who fixes a particular bug
to assign himself as the assignee of the bug, so just in case some
questions arise, it's clear to the submitter (and to other developers)
whom to ask.  Dmitry, that's why I inserted your name there, it's been
you who fixed those.  This also has the side effect of giving credit
to those who deserve it (you can see the names of the assignees
e.g. when browsing all the closed bugs in the bug tracker).