Re: [avr-libc-dev] Avr-libc test results

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Avr-libc test results
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 07:52:03 +0100

As Weddington, Eric wrote:

> > Not really. Joerg just has some minor patches that he finally got
> > committed. This will probably be the last version of the simulavr
> > code base, unless something is seriously broken.

> Sorry, the latest version is 0.1.2.4.

I might even roll a 0.1.2.5, as another warning recently popped up in
the FreeBSD ports build process (yet another compiler upgrade?  I
don't know why).  Instead of poisining the FreeBSD ports with patches
for that, I can as well patch the upstream source.  I'll probably also
drop the -Werror (which is forcing me to react immediately on each new
warning that appears).

But it's right, I don't have any intention to really maintain it (in
the sense of adding new features), my intention is to "just keep it
working".  So Dmitry, if something is broken with that EEPROM test,
yes, I can fix that as well.  But I don't want to spend too much time
into it.