RE: [avr-libc-dev] Re: [bug #25300] Additional i/o port names

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] Re: [bug #25300] Additional i/o port names
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 16:29:19 -0600

Read the name from the file and store a copy of it. Then uppercase the name and
compare that to the original name (previously stored). If they do no match,
then there is an error in the XML file. Log the name of the XML file, and the
name that is in error, whether through XPath, or line number of XML file
(assuming XML is not a single line).

Eric