Re: [avr-libc-dev] Adding (some) Procyon AVRlib functionality to avr-li

From: Ruddick Lawrence
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Adding (some) Procyon AVRlib functionality to avr-libc
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 11:04:09 -0700

I am willing to help develop and maintain such a library (I was the original
poster, mrjogo, fyi), but I am more enthusiasm than experience, and
obviously it would need more developers. Are other people on this list
interested in helping with this (donating code, but more specifically the
longer-term commitment to maintaining it)? I think it could be a valuable
addition to avr-libc and the AVR community.

Ruddick