Re: [avr-libc-dev] Adding (some) Procyon AVRlibfunctionalitytoavr-libc

From: Jan Waclawek
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Adding (some) Procyon AVRlibfunctionalitytoavr-libc
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 23:40:35 +0200

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 13:45:47 -0700
Ruddick Lawrence <address@hidden> wrote:

> The confusion I was talking about with LibAVR was not with the existing
> Procyon library, but with avr-libc. Of course that only becomes a problem if
> they are indeed separate projects, which brings me to my second point...

Want some crazy (but google-safe) names?

yalfa (yet another library for avr)
lidr, or avr-lidr (from library & drivers)
bonbon (not really google-safe, but certainly good ;-) )

Count me into the "will contribute chaotically" group, unless you insist on the
CVS stuff, which I am not willing to learn to use properly (I guess there might
be more of us with this attitude).

JW