Re: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #28688] using_tools.dox fails to build duetoextr

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #28688] using_tools.dox fails to build duetoextra underscore
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 15:47:54 +0100

As Weddington, Eric wrote:

> > It's not the title but the group name.  We've been using
> > underscores there for years.

> Agreed. It sounds like a regression on the part of doxygen.

Not exactly.  We're modifying a file that has been generated by
doxygen (e.g. to make long tables properly split pages), and their
algorithm to generate the names of these files has apparently been
changed.

Before I go ahead, and hack that Makefile, I'll re-check whether our
modification to the generated file is still necessary.  It's quite
possible doxygen improved their output in the past years since we
added those hacks, so we don't have to hack it anymore at all.  That
would, of course, be the most preferred way.