Re: [avr-libc-dev] Error while running bootstrap from trunk

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Error while running bootstrap from trunk
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 15:01:04 +0200

As Boyapati, Anitha wrote:

> True. _VECTORS_SIZE is not replaced and hence the error. But this
> happens for m3000 only. From what I observe, all avr/include/io*.h
> files except iom3000.h define _VECTORS_SIZE. Since iom3000.h doesn't
> have this definition, the variable should be defined somewhere.

That explains it: my compiler doesn't support the m3000, so I did not
see it.

<avr/iom3000.h> simply lacks the _VECTORS_SIZE definition.  I don't
know anything about that device, but from what I can gather from that
file, it doesn't appear to have *any* interrupt vector, so it should
define _VECTORS_SIZE to be 0.

Try adding

#define _VECTORS_SIZE 0

to your copy.