Re: [avr-libc-dev] Re: AVR-libc-dev Digest, Vol 99, Issue 13

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Re: AVR-libc-dev Digest, Vol 99, Issue 13
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 23:25:48 +0100

As Bradley Jarvis wrote:

> With regard to patch's I have submitted another one and just wondering
> what the process for getting patches applied to the source?

Well, some developer has to review them, and apply them.

I'm still hoping we would find someone to implement a real libstdc++ :)
so all this were not needed at all ... but that's dreaming.  (Even though
I think it's not very much that is missing on that.)

While I rolled release 1.7.1 without really browsing through all the
bugs and patches, simply since it's been long overdue (and it fixed at
least one "priority 1" bug, the delay.h stuff), before rolling 1.7.2,
I'll have a look at outstanding bug and patch reports, and see what
can be applied within the available time.