Re: [avr-libc-dev] Possible hole in the assembler interrupt documentatio

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Possible hole in the assembler interrupt documentation
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 14:24:55 +0000

Hi Brendan,

Thanks for pointing this out. Admittedly, there are not a lot of people who
write their ISR in assembly. Most are able to write their ISRs in C.

Would you be willing to fill out a bug report on the avr-libc project? Emails
have a tendency to be forgotten about over time and we want to make sure that
we capture this issue in our system so we can get the documentation fixed.

Thanks,
Eric Weddington