[avr-libc-dev] [BUG] strstr in avr-libc

From: Clément DUHART
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] [BUG] strstr in avr-libc
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 10:54:05 +0100

Hello everybody,

I'm working with avr-gcc 4.7.2-2 and avr-libc 1.8.0 previously upgraded
from avr-libc 1.7.2.
In both case, strstr don't match needle string every time. I have already
checked that if the needle is composed of one character, it don't match.
But some others cases with 4 or 5 five characters, needle string still
unmatched.

Through some readings, I discover that this bug was repaired in version
1.7.2 of avr-libc.
Unfortunately, this bug appears in this version and in my previous
development of my project, strstr was working well.

Is anybody who can help me, advise me to solve this problem ?

Best regards,
Clément,
/
--

*Clement DUHART**
*Enseignant - Chercheur - Doctorant

*P** *Avant d'imprimer *cet* email, réfléchissez à l'impact sur*
 l'environnement, *Il n'y a pas de petits gestes quand on est 60 millions