[avr-libc-dev] Generating and Publishing AVR-Libc Documentation

From: Jonathan Taylor
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Generating and Publishing AVR-Libc Documentation
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 16:29:01 -0500

Hello Developers!

While working on

bug #43261: symbols in documentation are getting their leading and trailing
"__" stripped by doxygen <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?43261>

I confirmed that the problem was with doxygen. I also noticed that Using
the GNU tools <http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc/user-manual/using_tools.html>
has "Automatically generated by Doxygen 1.8.7 on Tue Aug 12 2014." at the
bottom. I'd like to have the documentation fixed and published before
closing out the bug.

What is the process for (re)generating and publishing documentation to
http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc ?

- Jonathan