Re: [avrdude-dev] ppiwin.c diffs

From: Brian Dean
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] ppiwin.c diffs
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 21:57:03 -0400

On Sun, Jul 27, 2003 at 12:35:24PM +1200, Alex Shepherd wrote:

> Attached are my diffs for the ppiwin.c file - hope this is what is
> required

Are you guys OK with waiting for Eric to get back for this to be
committed?  I'd prefer to wait simply because if I somehow mess things
up, I have no way to test out the Windows build or to run the binary
to help recover.

My understanding is that Eric will be out for a week or so.  If this
can't wait until then, let me know and I'll go ahead and commit it.

Cheers,
-Brian
--
Brian Dean