Re: [avrdude-dev] Troubleshooting-Appendix

From: Brian Dean
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Troubleshooting-Appendix
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 12:17:59 -0500

On Sat, Jan 17, 2004 at 03:42:03PM +0100, Jan-Hinnerk Reichert wrote:

> I have just commited the Troubleshooting-Appendix.
>
> It is very simple in both structure and layout. However, I believe
> that it is sufficient for now (only three entries).
>
> Please check if everythink looks okay.

Looks good to me.

BTW, I was wondering if there was a way to make the overfull hbox's
look any better?  I'm not so familiar with texi, I usually use LaTeX
which complains about them, but doesn't put that hideous black square
block at the end of overfull lines.  All of these occur in the sample
output, so it's really impossible to wrap those lines and still give
an accurate representation of what the output looks like.  Also, I'm
not sure that shrinking the font will help too much - it appears that
if the font was small enough that it cleared the overfull line, it
would probably be too small to be readable.  Any ideas?

-Brian