Re: [avrdude-dev] W32 code merge

From: Jan-Hinnerk Reichert
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] W32 code merge
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 17:43:36 +0200

On Saturday 24 April 2004 05:10, Martin Thomas wrote:

> I'd like to remind you that there is a "avrdude-native-port" for
> Win32. As far as I can see from the CVS the W32-changes have
> not been merged. It will be a little difficult for me to keep "my"
> sources in sync with the "official" sources. The native port is
> based on the 4.3.0 release and not too much has been changed
> so far. Now the "merger" might be easy but later it might be
> some work. So, could you please add the W32-changes to the
> CVS? W32-sources at:

Hi Martin,

I also think that we should merge the native win32 version before the
next release.

However, I still haven't managed to install a build-environment for
windows, since I was quite busy for the last month (or two) ;-(
I don't know about the others, especially Alex who has the most
experience with Windows development.

BTW: Have you had any (positive) feedback on the native version, yet?

Cheers
  Jan-Hinnerk