[avrdude-dev] avrdude bitbang devices patch

From: Michael Holzt
Subject: [avrdude-dev] avrdude bitbang devices patch
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 23:14:16 +0200

As promised, i finished a new version of my patch. It can be found at
http://kju.de/misc/bitbang.diff.

This patch moves the generell bitbanging "protocol" out of par.c into
bitbang.c. par.c keeps the parallel port specific parts. In parallel new
serbb_posix.c and serbb_win32.c files have been added. serbb_posix.c
contains the port access code for seriell port under posix as in my old
patch. serbb_win32.c is currently only a dummy which will output an error.

As this patch modifies the parallel port programmer code, but i do not own
such a programmer, i would welcome if someone with such a programmer can try
it out and report.

Regards
Michael

--
      It's an insane world, but i'm proud to be a part of it. -- Bill Hicks