Re: [avrdude-dev] Extended the butterfly programmer code

From: Tymm
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Extended the butterfly programmer code
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 19:20:20 -0600 (MDT)

There is one tool i'm aware of, and have hacked a bit, for the philips/analog devices ARM cores (i'm guessing it likely could be extended to the AT91 series) but i'd like to see one that's written a bit more modularly -- code's pretty hard to follow and work on... and it doesn't have any concept of config files, etc...

http://guest.engelschall.com/~martin/lpc21xx/isp/

-Tymm