Re: [avrdude-dev] [bug #14374] Feature Request : terminal mode : improvi

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] [bug #14374] Feature Request : terminal mode : improving EEPROM writes
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 23:12:36 +0200

As Brian Dean wrote:

> I was thinking this request does ask for a pretty useful feature.
> But it would involve quite a bit of parsing to be implemented to
> recognize and handle all the various input forms.

Exactly my thoughts, too.

I only wrote that couple of sentences as a reasoning for lowering that
bug's priority (by now).

There are now only two completely unhandled bugs open with priority >=
5: #9882 and #11520.  Both refer to an AVR910 which apparently none of
the active developers has readily available, so it's hard to verify
them.

Anything else has either lower priority (won't happen immediately), or
state set to "Need info" (feedback request to originator), or "In
Progress" (Michael's serbb programmer).