Re: [avrdude-dev] Inquiry regarding the serbb code

From: Michael Holzt
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Inquiry regarding the serbb code
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 01:17:30 +0200

Sorry for not responding earlier. I'm not lost, but i'm currently
writing my master thesis and only have about one week left but still
a lot to do (i have to be finished with my studies by October 14th,
otherwise i would have to pay EUR 650 tuition).

As far as i know my serbb patch was fine with a few glitches to fix up
(e.g. i removed to much of the static declarations). So if this gets
fixed, the could could probably go in.

I will continue maintaining after i've finished my master. It was all
very troubling the last weeks... :-/

Regards
Michael

--
      It's an insane world, but i'm proud to be a part of it. -- Bill Hicks