[avrdude-dev] 5.0 Release (again)

From: Brian Dean
Subject: [avrdude-dev] 5.0 Release (again)
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 16:34:25 -0400

Hi,

The request to remove the old dist file from savannah has been
completed and I have uploaded the new avrdude-5.0.tar.gz dist file,
this time including the 'doc' directory which was accidentally missing
from the previous dist file.  Also, a few additional fixes have gone
in, so that is also a plus.  It is up and available in the project's
download area now.

I'll hold off on a general release announcement for a few days, just
to be sure there are no major issues.  That strategy seemed to work
well for us this last time.  Also, I'd like to try and arrange for a
Windows binary at least to be available before announcing the release,
since that will be the first question from many users.

Thanks for everyone's hard work!  Lots of folks have pitched in on
this release and we have some great new and exciting features.

-Brian
--
Brian Dean
ATmega128 based MAVRIC controllers