Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude-gui

From: Sumeet Pal Singh
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude-gui
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 18:27:06 +0530

Well I know how to compile from makefile, but the file I get is
avrdudegui.exe.Makefile. Is this the file I need to compile. also the
readme.txt says to keep it in avr folder. Which one?
Under avrdude I have the following folders
address@hidden ~]$ locate avrdude
/var/cache/man/local/cat1/avrdude.1.bz2
/usr/local/man/man1/avrdude.1
/usr/local/bin/avrdude