Re: [avrdude-dev] Mega168 EFuse Reading

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Mega168 EFuse Reading
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 08:50:27 -0700

Colin O'Flynn wrote:
Hey,

ATmega168's efuse has only three significant bits, so this is OK.

Makes sense - should avrdude know this then? It gave me verification errors
about the other bits - as the default value indicated in the data sheet is 1
for the unused bits.

Hi Colin,

I would think that it would make better software if avrdude knew about this and not report false errors. Do you mind opening a bug report about this so we don't forget to address this?

--
Eric Weddington