Re: [avrdude-dev] JTAGICEII on CAN128

From: Colin O'Flynn
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] JTAGICEII on CAN128
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 19:20:41 -0400

Hey,

Quick note - try to send all e-mails to the mailing list too! I CC'd you as
well as sending to the list, that way you get it ASAP but everyone else sees
the details.

It's easy to do as just hitting "reply" will only send the e-mail to me, so if
it was just a mistake this time disregard this ;-)

Anyway can you read/program the CAN128 using another device? aka do you have a
STK500 + STK501? It might be handy to see what the new fuse settings are...

If you don't I'd be happy to read them out for you if you mail me the chip.
I'm in Canada though, if anyone is closer to you on the list...

 -Colin