RE: [avrdude-dev] Still having @WINDOWS_DIRS@ problem

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: RE: [avrdude-dev] Still having @WINDOWS_DIRS@ problem
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 08:08:32 -0600

LOL! Well, at least you have the policy down... :-)

It would be nice if you could try to build avrdude from CVS *without*
modifying bootstrap using the older versions of the autotools. If you still
get an error during make, then that would need a bug report as the current
CVS is supposed to work that way.

Alternatively, if you could get avrdude working with the new autotools, then
that would be worthy of an item in the *Patch Tracker* so we can update
avrdude to the new versions!

Eric