[avrdude-dev] unable to compile avrdude from cvs

From: Sean D'Epagnier
Subject: [avrdude-dev] unable to compile avrdude from cvs
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 13:27:17 -0700

Hi, I have no problem compiling avrdude-5.5, but I'm doing something
wrong with the cvs version.  There is no configure script, so I tried
running autoconf and automake to generate it.  This works, then
the configure script works, but when I run make:

address@hidden ~/avrdude $ make
make  all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/sean/avrdude'
Making all in @WINDOWS_DIRS@
/bin/sh: line 17: cd: @WINDOWS_DIRS@: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/sean/avrdude'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I don't know what @WINDOWS_DIRS@ is about.  I am running linux.

Thanks,
Sean