Re: [avrdude-dev] Re: AT90PWM316 support

From: Dave N6NZ
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Re: AT90PWM316 support
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 23:12:44 -0800

Weddington, Eric wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: address@hidden [mailto:address@hidden
rg] On Behalf Of Dave N6NZ
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 9:23 PM
To: Shaun Jackman; address@hidden

Isn't there a script in the part descriptions directory to convert the XML? I did a couple of parts once, long enough ago that my memory is foggy... but I think I did them by hand and then somebody told be about the script so I diff'ed the output and uncovered a subtle bug in my hand generated data.

Sure, could be right. Joerg is the avrdude expert here.
Yes, of course, I should have said "Joerg" instead of "somebody" because that is surely who it was.
-dave

Eric W.