Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude and new autotools

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude and new autotools
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 22:50:44 +0200

As Ville Voipio wrote:

> Attached. The patch is created with cvs diff against the newest cvs
> version. (If that is not the way patches are usually distributed
> with avrdude, just tell me what to do.)

You're almost there...  Please use cvs diff -u so we get a (unified)
context diff, and please open a patch tracker item for it at:

https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=avrdude

Patches within some mailing list messages have a tendency to be
forgotten about.

Thanks for your input!  I've been looking at this in the past, but
didn't see the wood between all the trees...