RE: [avrdude-dev] using parallel port programmers with avrdude onwindows

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avrdude-dev] using parallel port programmers with avrdude onwindows 7 64 bit and other versions of 64 bit windows
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 15:36:21 -0600

Thanks for doing this!

I took a quick look at the page that you gave a link to above. A couple of
questions for you:

- If InpOut works well on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows, why do you recommend that
GiveIO should be tried first?

- On that web page, it recommends using a project called "WinRing0" (apparently
hosted on SF). Have you looked into this? Would you recommend it?

Thanks,
Eric Weddington