Re: [avrdude-dev] bug in usbasp.c

From: Jason Kotzin
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] bug in usbasp.c
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 14:36:18 -0800

I fried my usbasp programmer last night by hooking it up backwards, however,
I'll try and fix it tonight and try again.

I can check this by doing a verify after I program, correct?

Firing up avrdude in terminal mode and dumping the address at a given offset
worked find, but I don't imagine this is the same. I do remember trying a
verify and it didn't work, but I thought initially this was because it
programmed the lock fuses before verifying.

I'll try again and post of my success.

Sincerely,
Jason