Re: [avrdude-dev] part code for ATMEGA64A not found.

From: miguel tostes
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] part code for ATMEGA64A not found.
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 14:31:44 -0200

Hi Joerg

As a matter of fact perhaps it should work.
I am searching more info because the EEPROM reading not worked, whereas
the same hardware (a turnigy 9x radio) in came with ATMEGA64 works very well
so, unless something is burned, and it does not seams to be the case
as the radio
is working well, my hope was to find other specs regarding the ATMEGA64A.

Do you know anything regarding that ATMEGA64A, or has you already programed/read
its EEPROM or Flash ?

Thanks
migtrib