Re: [avrdude-dev] [bug #34302] Feature request : device configuration wi

From: René Liebscher
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] [bug #34302] Feature request : device configuration with parent classes
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 22:32:32 +0100

Hi,

I made a small overview about the current parent structure in the config
file. (see attached pdf file)

To generate this you have to apply the attached patch, run avrdude at
least once (this generated for each read config file a corresponding
file "xxxx.parts.dot") and use then 'LC_ALL=C sort -r
<avrdude.conf.parts.dot | dot -Tpdf -o avrdude.conf.parts.pdf'

The more lines an entry needs the more red it is rendered. Also all
parts are sorted and not in the order as they appear in the config file.
The second line in the boxes is the signature.

Kind regards

René Liebscher