Re: [avrdude-dev] [bug #36384] ATxmega32A4 usersig size

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] [bug #36384] ATxmega32A4 usersig size
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 15:22:56 +0200

As Joakim Lubeck wrote:

> >I replaced all the ATxmega* definitions in avrdude.conf.in
> >by your configuration snippet (SVN r1222).
> Oh, so .xmegasmall is gone now.

Sorry for that.

After some investigation, I decided it made most sense to use the
config snippet as it had been supplied, rather than trying to merge
anything.  (My only change was to rename the short name of the
ATxmega128A1 revision D back to "x128a1d" for consistency with
previous releases.)

> No problems I guess, I'll just have
> have to find another parent for my XmegaE5.

Please submit it as a patch then.
--
cheers, Joerg               .-.-.   --... ...--   -.. .  DL8DTL

http://www.sax.de/~joerg/