Re: [avrdude-dev] JTAG ICE3 + XMEGA32A4U

From: jignesh.patel47
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] JTAG ICE3 + XMEGA32A4U
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 03:11:45 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Sir,
             I have used JTAGICE3 programmer in 32 bit Ubuntu 12.04 LTS  .i
have face a problem in detecting JTAGICE3 programmer.I haven't found
"jtag3isp"  list in avrdude.config. In that list i have found also another
programmer like jtag2isp,but not jtag3isp. how can I get config file for
jtag3isp and also program my device "ATmega1284P"

thanks and regards,
Jignesh Patel