[avrdude-dev] [bug #42517] "configure" script of avrdude-6.1 does not de

From: Jürgen Harms
Subject: [avrdude-dev] [bug #42517] "configure" script of avrdude-6.1 does not detect availability of some header files
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 15:22:01 +0000

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #42517 (project avrdude):

> Probably one of the latest changes (libtool) fixed it.

Or there might be a platform- (or library version-) dependant problem. When I
first (before posting this as a bug) discussed this on the avrdude ML, I was
struck by the fact that several responses were "works for me" - on my platform
the problem was solid.

I will need to generate a package for Mageia-5 Alpha (mid-july) with the
latest libraries (presently using what is canned into Mageia-4) - and, as
required by Mageia packaging policies, will need to use the latest Avrdude
tarball published as stable Will add a comment once this is done.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?42517>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/