Re: [avrdude-dev] [bug #44717] avrdude creates empty flash dump

From: D
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] [bug #44717] avrdude creates empty flash dump
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 22:48:39 +0300

Joerg,

right now got that you are the developer of avrdude.
Before I thought you were just a stranger who decided to help dumb
beginner. :)
Probably because I am in hurry right now.
If you allow I will come back with feedbacks one day.

Many thanks for the avrdude!

Kind regards,

Dmitry

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient,
please be advised that the content of this message is subject to access,
review and disclosure by the sender's e-mail System Administrator.