[avrdude-dev] [bug #44848] OS X and avrmkII, again

From: Richard Falk
Subject: [avrdude-dev] [bug #44848] OS X and avrmkII, again
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 07:26:40 +0000

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #44848 (project avrdude):

I have found that the problem occurs due to some missing cleanup (closing?) at
the end of execution because the first time avrdude 6.1 is run the problem
does not occur, but then it occurs on every subsequent execution.  If I then
run avrdude 6.0.1 the problem still occurs only for that execution while every
subsequent 6.0.1 execution is fine.  If I then run 6.1 again it is OK the
first time, but every subsequent 6.1 execution shows the problem.

Perhaps the following comment on another forum may be helpful:

http://www.avrfreaks.net/comment/1404011#comment-1404011

since it describes a possible missing handleClose.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?44848>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/