Re: [avrdude-dev] AVRDUDE 6.3 released

From: Stefan Rupp
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] AVRDUDE 6.3 released
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 21:35:55 +0100

Hi Jörg,

Am Wed, 17 Feb 2016 20:13:49 +0100
schrieb Joerg Wunsch <address@hidden>:

> My intention for the next release is to finally get libhidapi support
> into the tree, and (at least optionally) use that to implement EDBG on
> top of.  I expect this to integrate much more seamless with the OS'es
> HID drivers than the current libusb-based implementation does.

for libhidapi, you can take a look at patch #8717. This patch
introduces support for my own little ISP programmer by means of
libhidapi.
I went for libhidapi, because with libusb, this stuff refused to work on
MacOS X, while with libhidapi, it just worked. It's not yet been
built/tested on Windows, though.

Unfortunately, I figure the link to the schematics is dead now. I'll
upload it to some other place asap.

Regards,
Stefan Rupp