[avrdude-dev] [bug #50480] Add support of at*****A devices

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avrdude-dev] [bug #50480] Add support of at*****A devices
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 10:00:42 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #3, bug #50480 (project avrdude):

I think there are actually a few devices where Atmel indeed
changed the IDs for the A devices.  They weren't very consistent
in that, alas.

That's why I've been asking for someone to take a small survey,
and add the result to this bug report (or post it to the
mailinglist).  The survey could be based on the datasheets,
or alternatively, on the Atmel Studio XML files.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?50480>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/