[avrdude-dev] [patch #9315] Add PRUSS programmer type for xmega pdi

From: Enric Balletbo i Serra
Subject: [avrdude-dev] [patch #9315] Add PRUSS programmer type for xmega pdi
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 09:00:47 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #2, patch #9315 (project avrdude):

Joerg, thanks for you answer.

Some comments below.

About the documentation missing I'll prepare a second version including the
.texi and man page files. About hardcoding the path name I have another
version of this patch that uses and extra parameter to specify the location of
the firmware files, but seeing your answer might be not enough, I'll try to
investigate how to handle this part with autoconf parameter and see how it
works on Windows

Finally, the firmware is open [1] so that shouldn't be a problem, I guess

[1] https://github.com/eballetbo/pdi-pruss

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?9315>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/