[Axiom-developer] RE: AIM

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: AIM
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 10:23:44 -0500

Tim,

Gee, you must live in a rough cyber neighborhood ...
I hope everything is ok.

Are you running a firewall (iptables with NAT or similar
on Linux)? If not it's not that hard to setup and there
are several very simple "How-To's" available that explain
it quite clearly. I connect to the Internet that way and
share the connection with Windows and a wireless LAN here
at home.

Bill.