[Axiom-developer] Re: [axiom] Undefined Chunks behavior

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: [axiom] Undefined Chunks behavior
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:36:01 -0500

Thanks. I'll look at the filter technique. Sort of a "do no harm" default.

I'm familiar with the @<< escape but it will mean that I have to change
the original documents whereas defaulting to an unchanged document means
that I don't introduce semantic errors (like lost shifts in C) if I
miss an undefined chunk message.

Tim