Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom CVS

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom CVS
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 13:32:22 -0400

Michel,

Glad to see the changes in Rosetta. Good job. I'll download the image
in work next week. I have access to a Windows machine there.

I've recently collected the latest versions of systems for another
Rosetta CD release. It probably won't be available until summer, however,
due to lack of available free time. Work on it continues (at a glacial
pace).

Re: Axiom

There isn't a preliminary image on Mac OSX although I don't see why
it would be a problem. If GCC and GCL run on Mac OSX it should compile
and run. I have access to a Mac OSX in work but I'm heads-down chasing
compiler bugs and can't even think about porting it yet. Bill Page
<address@hidden) has done some work on Windows.

Tim Daly
address@hidden