Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom cvs 040624 build error

From: Tim Daly
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom cvs 040624 build error
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 12:16:30 -0400

Camm,

I used the CVS checkout line you sent me.
I clipped it directly from the mail.
How this could have happened is unclear and very troubling
as I updated my tree immediately after our email exchange,
did a complete checkout/rebuild, and then checked in the change.
It is unclear where an old version could have come from.

Please do a CVS checkout of the current Axiom source tree and
see if this is broken. If so, please let me know the exact CVS
checkout string I should use to get the latest GCL and some
way to verify that it is the latest.

Once I've verified that I have the latest I'll do another
checkout/rebuild.

color me puzzled,
Tim