RE: [Axiom-developer] lattice drawing program

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] lattice drawing program
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 00:47:55 -0400

Tim,

graphviz looks like it produces really nice graphs.

I have been experimenting with the "TouchGraph" online graphical
interface for the Axiom Wiki. You can start to play with it here.

http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/FrontPage/withNavigator

I don't really have enough example files in this part of the Axiom
Wiki yet to really illustrate this well, but I hope you can get the
idea.

You might remember that I mentioned this back in April

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/axiom-developer/2004-04/msg00015.html

The people to implemented this (Mathis Heydtmann and address@hidden)
provided some fairly detailed documentation on how to set it up here

http://zeck.floop.org.uk/mathis/WikiLiver/InstallingZWikiNavigator

Nice work gentlemen!

It only took me a few hours today to get this to work.

Right now I am working the DHmatrix.spad.pamphlet file as an example.
I intend to gradually put more of the .pamphlet files here so that
we can experiment with this sort of "crystal navigation".

Comments welcome, everyone!