RE: [Axiom-developer] REDUCE vs Axiom

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] REDUCE vs Axiom
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 21:56:39 -0400

Tim,

I have added your Rosetta document to the Axiom portal test
site at

  http://test.axiom-developer.org/wiki/RosettaStone

After you take a look at it and if you think it would be
useable in this form, then we can make whatever editting
you think necessary and then move it to the main site. For
one thing, probably we should split this document into
several web pages.

I converted this using the LaTeX to HTML converted called
HEVEA. See

  http://para.inria.fr/~maranget/hevea/

Inspite of this be a rather complex document, I think that
HEVEA did a quite good job of the conversion AND it was FAST.

Bob, perhaps this is the kind of LaTeX to HTML converter
that we could use in LatexWiki?! The licensing conditions
seem about right. :)