[Axiom-developer] Lisp and Flash

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Lisp and Flash
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 14:30:33 -0400

*,

Zach Beane is working on a Lisp-Flash interface.
He points me in your direction as a possible source of information.

I am working on Axiom, a computer algebra system implemented in lisp.
We'd like to use flash to build a simple output example. In particular,
the idea is to start with a flat plane (a lake), use a forcing function
(a stone), and generate the wave as flash (a moving sine wave).

Do you have any code that can help with this process?
(Note that Axiom is Modifed-BSD and generally free).

Tim Daly
address@hidden