[Axiom-developer] RE: savannah webcvs

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: savannah webcvs
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 11:43:12 -0500

Tim,

About wikis.

Actually I was looking at Moinmoin the other day

  http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de

Moinmoin is a wiki written in Python (like ZWiki but without
the ZOPE web development environment). It also has some
capabilities to handle LaTeX and could probably be quite
easily extended (for someone already familiar with programming
for Moinmoin) to interface with Axiom the way we do now with
LatexWiki.

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=624&max_rows=25&style=
flat&viewmonth=200208

Moinmoin seems quite fast and "tidy" but I am not sure if it
really provides much advantage over what we are doing already.

  http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/ZWiki?highlight=%28zwiki%29

Anyone have any comments?

Cheers,
Bill Page.