[Axiom-developer] address@hidden: Axiom on FC3]

From: Tim Daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] address@hidden: Axiom on FC3]
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 14:41:38 -0500

Camm,

Have you tried FC3 builds yet? I know GCL runs on FC1 and FC2 but
I don't yet have a machine running FC3.

Gérard,

There are at most 2 versions of GCL, but intentionally one 1.
Part of the stable transition is to build and test with the
new GCL release but keep the old one available until I'm sure
that the new one builds everywhere.

Tim