Re: [Axiom-developer] Lulu publishing

From: Mike Dewar
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Lulu publishing
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 10:17:12 +0000

I don't think that NAG would object, provided that the terms of the
license were complied with (which is only that the copyright notices and
license text appear in the book, e.g. on the same page as the Library of
Congress/ISBN metadata).

I would also hope that the original contributors, particularly the
principle authors Dick Jenks and Bob Sutor, were acknowledged in an
appropriate way.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers, Mike.