[Axiom-developer] address@hidden archive http access

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] address@hidden archive http access
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 15:59:05 -0500

Tim,

This is just a quick note to let you know that last night I
modified the address@hidden archive to use
straight http access instead of relying on webdav. The reason
is that I discovered that some agressive firewalls do not allow
the necessary webdav access required to obtain the directory
listing. So now it is setup with the --listing option which
automatically creates .listing files and makes webdav access
unnecessary. This change should be transparent to everyone
since there is no change to how http-type archives are
registered and it does not affect sftp-type access at all.

Let me know if you see any problems with this.